2.10.2008

Happy Valentines Day!



This is the Valentine's Day picture we had taken for Kai this year. I wanted a picture of his backside so he could wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day from the bottom of his heart.

5 comments:

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

super, super cute! Found your blog thru Tami's, luv ti girl! Cami

Anonymous said...

So Cute! I just got it in the mail.

Scott & Tami said...

What a "Crack" up!!!! no pun intended...hehehehe. He is so dang cute!!! I'm going to take a shot of Dallin like that too....if I can get him to sit up that long. That "cracks" me up that Ben thought we were fighting...I can see it now.....I still have bad thoughts about that whole game....I couldn't get into a groove...I don't think anyone could....it was just off...then I was all thinkin about what everyone was wearing....I still can't get that out of my mind...you wear them for every game...that's all you wear...dude...I can't believe it..I still can't believe it. I still love you though...we can still be friends. You can delete this message if you want.

Kristan Carter said...

Thanks so much for the card...So cute....Happy Valentines Day...Miss you guys!! Ben as a rockstar, Ashley you sure knew what you were doing...

Bowen Family said...

So darling, I love it!
Jami