Kai absolutely adores my mom. She is such a support for me...I honestly don't know how people have babies without thier moms.
Today we were out shopping and Kai has been kind of backed up (b/c he has been sick), so I knew it was coming...well we came out of a store and I noticed that his shorts were wet...When I looked closer, they were not just wet, he had blown through his entire outfit...It was everywhere. Well, I stood there trying to figure out how to change him without getting it everywhere. My mom pushed me aside and just started changing him while I ran into a store and bought him another outfit, since the one he was wearing was so gross. She didn't complain a bit, and I didn't complain b/c we got a new outfit for him...
I depend on her for so much, and call her at least 3 times a day to gab or ask questions...She is my best friend.
Mom, I love you!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment