1.18.2009

"whOOp thErE It Is..."

So my belly has definitely popped out recently. It gets a little bigger every week now. Since I got so much flack from my last post of pregnancy pics, I thought everyone would be happy to see my belly has grown...let's all be honest...girls enjoy seeing each other get fat. So enjoy pictures of me into my 22nd week!
I guess there is no denying it, I am getting bigger. The funny thing is I am showing later than I did with Kai. Everyone I talk to says you start showing earlier and earlier with each pregnancy, but when I look back at pictures of my pregnancy with Kai I was much bigger then. Maybe I am a late bloomer this time around...don't want to jinx myself b/c I am sure I will be HUGE!!!
It was such a nice day so I asked Ben to take my picture outside. After looking at the picture I realized that it is a horrible picture b/c our backyard is dead at the moment. Don't mind the dead scenery! :)

After Ben took the first picture he asked me to turn a bit more and said, "You look bigger when you turn more to the side."
So, here is a side shot... b/c every girl wants to look "bigger". :)

8 comments:

Howard & Jane Lundeen said...

Your not really preg. are you? Tell me the truth, one mother to another. BG

Anonymous said...

So funny that girls do love seeing other girls get fat...maybe we are all wired wrong. But I must say taht you look fantastic...honestly. When I was 22 weeks people thought I was almost due. I can't believe that you are so tiny since it is your second pregnancy. You look great Ash---and I love the wide open backyard, even if it is a bit dead right now.

Julie K said...

He's right! You do look bigger in the second one. But my belly has still got you beat--and I'm not even pregnant! So I win. Sorry, I hope you aren't disappointed.

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

If that's popping out.. then I am popping out all over the place and I'm Not Preggers. You are too cute!!

Kristal said...

Ok, seriously? That's still not big...and they say the camera always adds 10 pounds, so you still have no extra pounds on you!

Jena Hendry said...

Oh you are a beautiful prego girl. I love the jeans!

Lindsay said...

You're so cute! And not that big at all, just little cute belly!

Jen and Ky said...

Love it. The same thing happened to me over the Christmas break. I left "un-noticeable" and returned with the full Monty.