He usually points to whatever I am talking about, but this is what happens when I ask him where his nose is.
GROSS!
When I tell him that is yucky and we don't do that, he just sticks his finger in further...awesome.


So, I am done teaching Kai where his nose is.







4 comments:
That's so awesome! The funny things kids do are the best!
That is too funny! Kai man better watch out...Lily will want to honk his nose. She is obsessed with grabbing others peoples noses. We were at the library the other day and there was a newborn baby sitting in a carseat on the floor and Lily ran over and grabbed his nose. I felt to bad. I am sure his mom wasn't too happy about that. :)
Those pictures are too funny! I just hope that he doesn't start to find goods in there and want to eat them! That is seriously one thing that makes me want to hurl.
What a smart kid. Top of his class.
Post a Comment