The nursery is still a work in progress, but here is a sneak peek of what we have so far. Next on my list of things to do are the letters for her name...
um can I move in and have you decorate a room for me too? This is awesome ash! Seriously...she is going to one little darling diva that is for sure! I LOVE it!
Great job Ash, Love the light, changing table, rocker, crib, mirror, and oh my gosh where did you get that cute blanket, both a cute but the one on the rocker is out of site. cool,good job. bg
11 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
you are amazing!...what a perfect little room for your princess!
ps. the light fixture is my fave...the perfect touch. Ü
um can I move in and have you decorate a room for me too? This is awesome ash! Seriously...she is going to one little darling diva that is for sure! I LOVE it!
That is looking so dang cute! I love the chandelier too! You are so ready for this little girl to come! I can't wait.
Oh I love, I love! So cute. The chandelier looks great in there. What a great find!
I am impressed. Hope it's a girl. The chandelier is my favorite too!
oH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! She's gonna be a little Diva in the Making! j/k her and my little Diva are sure to be great friends!
Great job! I love it! I can't wait to see it complete with her name, you are so creative!
It is so cute! I love zebra print!
WOW great job...Everything is really cute...I can't wait to see her.
So cute and sassy!
Great job Ash, Love the light, changing table, rocker, crib, mirror, and oh my gosh where did you get that cute blanket, both a cute but the one on the rocker is out of site. cool,good job. bg
Post a Comment