Four weeks officially...
Five weeks realistically...
:)

I can't believe how big my belly has gotten. Luckily the doctor told me she doesn't expect me to get any bigger. I am maxed out...no more room!!!

My good friend, Emily threw me a shower last night. It was perfect and so much fun! There were a lot of people out of town for the weekend but we had a blast!
My only regret at the shower was not taking ANY pictures. I just started gabbing and before I knew it the shower was over and I hadn't even gotten my camera out. Emily did such a great job though. The food was delicious. She is quite the party planner. Little did I know how much fun girl stuff really is! Cicilee is going to have lots of clothes (dresses) to wear when she arrives.
I am so lucky to have Emily as a friend.
Thank you for all you do!
Here is a picture of the gifts we got at the shower. We have such great friends here and are truly blessed. Thank you to everyone who came. I can't wait to dress up my little girl in all the cute things she got!!!

One thing that surprised me at the shower was how talented my friends are...
Several of my friends have etsy shops online where they sell their cute products.
These are the links (Well, the ones I have).
If you are in need of cute and totally unique baby gifts you can shop here...
Gigglebugbaby
lavender avenue
Josie michelle







8 comments:
It was so much fun and you got such great stuff! Thanks for inviting me! I can't wait to see that little girl in her bikini!
Emily did do an awesome job. I don't think I told her that last night but she definitely possesses the hostess gene that I do not! I am so happy you love the sling. Way back when I purchased that Amy Butler fabric (in February!) I was thinking how it would look great on you--you have to be a tan, blue eyed blonde to pull off chartreuse. I am sad I had to be so late--I always have fun hanging out with you. You're like a cool little (LITTLE) sister! Oh yeah, my etsy shop is josiemichelle.etsy.com
I can't wait to see little Cicilee--she needs to get here soon!
Ok, now you look pregnant! I love it. I am so glad you had a fun time at your shower, you got some dang cute stuff! Wish I could have been there!
I am so excited to see this little girl! Is Cicilee the official name then? You look great!!!
Oh my goodness! You got spoiled! I can't wait to see Cicilee in all of her fun dresses and accessories!
Looks like you had a great shower and have so many great friends there! So we are in Puerto Rico right now and Jocelyn was looking at your blog with me...she pointed to the picture of you holding your belly at 36 weeks and said mommy...hmm not sure what to think about that one. Do I rejoice that I in some ways have your beauty or cry that she thinks my tummy looks like that too? Either way, I am not planning on changing my diet! :) The things kids say sometimes!
Ash, you look beautiful at 36 weeks! I am so excited for you!
I love baby showers. And I love baby girl showers even more. I have a few of those things myself! The polka dot blanket with the brown wool type material on the back is SOOO cozy. I love that blanket. And the brown polka dot dress from Carters is ADORABLE on. I'm so excited for you. You are going to love cicilee so much!!
Post a Comment