7.22.2009

Zzzzzzzz.....

SOOOOOO happy to announce that Cicilee slept through the night last night!
(8 weeks old).

I can't begin to tell you how good I feel this morning. Let's hope she feels as good and decides to keep doing it!
Yay Cic!

7 comments:

Steph Kjelstrom said...

That is swwweeett! She needs to teach Trenton to do that.

Marci said...

One word: JEALOUS!!!!
Both of my girls had given me at least one or two nights of full sleep by this point, but Preston is 2 months 1 week hsan't come close...I think it's his way of confirming to me he's our last...I need sleep :-)!

Jena Hendry said...

Thats the best!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Jealous doesn't even describe it. I love the new family pic at the top!!

Kristan Carter said...

WOW that is great....Hopefully it continues!!

Lindsay said...

Babywise is the best! Yea for you!

Julie K said...

Good for you! The very first time the twins slept through a feeding (At six weeks) and I got a whole 4 hours uninterrupted sleep, I truly felt like I could run a marathon when I woke up. For like and hour or so. Then I was tired again. But SOOO happy.

I laughed reading Cic's stats last post--Josie managed to double her birth rate by her second month appointment. When she was born she was 6 lbs 2 oz and 19 inches long. At two months she was just about 12 lbs and had grown maybe an inch. She was my little pink pig. I was like "Girl, you chunky!" (Moto Moto, in case you didn't catch my Madagascar 2 reference.)

I miss you!