8.12.2009

Pool Day~

Ben has been so great lately. He goes into work early just so he can get home earlier to spend more time with the kids before they go to bed. We have been doing more things as a family and everyone is happier b/c of it.
Yesterday I put my brave face on and we decided to go to the pool. (This is only the second time I have gone this summer b/c the first time was such a nightmare.) The kids were awesome though. Cic slept the entire time and Kai played and laughed nonstop.
Maybe I should go more often (I say that now that the outdoor pools will be closing soon.) Bummer...
Our neighbor, Jackie bought Cic this adorable swimsuit. I think it shows off her six-pack (and her white tan) quite well. Thanks for the suit Jackie! We love it!!!



Here are some fun shots of Kai playing in the pool. He was in heaven!



This is my favorite picture~He is soooo happy!


So much for our hopes of Kai being a left-handed pitcher...looks like he is a "righty".



2 comments:

Basil B. said...

Oh, man. That swimsuit looks even cuter on! What great pics! Glad the weather held out for you to head to the pool!

Love ya, Jackie

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Ash,

You suck! Your not suppose to look like a supermodel after having two kids!!