11.01.2009

Lazy Sunday

We went to a baby blessing today for some of my favorite people in the WHOLE WORLD, the Buckmelters and the Smiths. I just love them to death. Whenever we hang out with them, I just never want to leave. After the blessing we took the kids home so they could crash their schedule is so off due to Daylight Savings Time).
Luckily when they woke up everything in the world was right again.

Yup, both of my kids are hard core thumb suckers...
Not sure how to break this habit really.

Cici gives free smiles out all day long to ANYONE that will look her way. She loves attention.


She is getting pretty good at sitting up on her own, I don't like her to do it on the ground though b/c she takes some pretty hard hits when she falls backwards.

Kai is totally into dressing himself lately...
Can you see what's wrong with this picture?
Cici and Daddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sitting up already! Okay, so how did the potty training go? We never got updates? I am thinking about trying that this next month with the twins but am a bit nervous...how did it all work out? I notice he is still wearing big boy pant so it must have worked out...details please. :)

Scott & Tami said...

Nice undies Kai! See you tomorrow night!!!

My Five Little Monkeys said...

I'm sorry, aren't the underpants SUPPOSED to go like that? So, you know, you can see the pictures?

Love all the pictures you put up. Tommy was supposed to be Max but I knew he wouldn't wear it (and faux fur is dang uncomfortable and darn expensive) so I went with his ghost idea. Yawn.

Kristal said...

Alexa loved the video of Cicilee. She loves all your videos though, keep posting them! I can't believe all the candy Makai got, I would be ill!