5.19.2010

Turning oNe

My baby turns ONE tomorrow! (In a few short hours actually...May 20th at 12:40am)

I hate the first birthdays. I get really emotional. First birthdays are like graduation from "baby-hood." She is no longer a baby and is now a "kid."

My talented cousin, Krista helped me out with these announcements. She is so so talented!!!

Thanks for all your help...I love you and them!




Here are some of my favorite shots from Cici's first birthday photo shoot.
I love her face in this picture...







Another one of my favs...

I'll post a longer post tomorrow. I just can't seem to get my head wrapped around this. It shouldn't be such a big deal, I guess. But, to me it is.

I just wish that I could freeze time.

5 comments:

Marci said...

I'm with you...it IS a big deal! I was sad all month leading up to Preston turning one and I'm still in denial that it happened :-)! I wish we could freeze them at this age - it's my favorite. Love Cici's pictures...she's a doll!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Happy Birthday Cici! It is a big deal Ash. They grow so fast and it seems like they grow even faster after that first year. I love love love the announcements. Little beauty she is.

Unknown said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy, sweet Cici. Have a great day and I know you'll have so much fun being one.
Ash~ I hear you, first birthdays are very sad for me too :(

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are great, she has the best expressions! First birthdays are sad, the time just goes way too fast.

Anonymous said...

All of those pictures are great! And she is for sure still a baby...my twins just turned three and I still refer to them as my babies...so you totally can...until another sibling comes along and then she will be booted from the baby position. :)