6.14.2011

Cicilee Jane

I can't believe our baby girl is now TWO.
These last two years have flown by with her. She has added so much life and happiness to our family. She has so much personality and is so fun to be around.
Kai is her best friend and they get along (for the most part) great. Cic and Kai now share a room (I will post pictures soon.) They love sleeping in the same room and waking up together. It is a constant party when you get to be with your best friend 24/7. They make quite the pair/team. I am lucky to have them both. Kai is lucky to have such a good friend in Cic. She is nurturing with him and always so concerned if he gets hurt. I must say though...she is tougher than Kai.
One thing is for sure...she LOVES being the baby. (Kinda makes me nervous for when she is no longer our "baby" of the family. She loves/DEMANDS attention. She knows just how to get it and how long she has to whine for before I will give in. She loves to cuddle. Loves to be held.
Cic is the eater of our family. She will eat just about anything and everything...at ALL times. We seriously finish breakfast and 15 minutes later she is asking for more food. She likes to snack all day long (like I do.) Monkey see, monkey do.
Her favorite foods are cheese, anything snack foods, and all things candy.
Cic has recently become obsessed with the color pink. She only wants to wear pink, wants her food to be pink and only wants to color with pink. Not sure where this came from b/c I am not much of a pink person myself...maybe it's because we don't have a lot of pink around the house. The only pink things we do have are hers.
Cic is still a hard core thumb sucker. I have tried everything I can think of to break this habit and NOTHING works with her. She is stubborn and won't give it up.
Cic loves to play outside. LOVES to go to the playground. She is a runner...running everywhere she goes. She thinks she is faster than me and is always running away when it's time to get in the car. She is our daredevil. Kai has always been more conservative but Cic just jumps right in allowing Kai to follow her lead.

Here are her stats for her two year checkup~
Height~35 inches (80%)
Weight~25 lbs 14.5 oz (40%)
Looks like we might have a little post player on our hands. Ha. Not sure I would know what to do with a post player.

We took Cic out recently to get some shots of our big two year old. I had an idea in my head of what I wanted the pictures to look like. Ben was in no mood to drive around and look for a location though, so this is what we got. It was not what I had in mind...AT ALL. Kinda disappointed actually, but it is what it is. Best I could do considering the situation.



Love this one.





I have so many pictures of Kai and Cic together that day. When I first went through the pictures, I was frustrated because I wanted JUST Cicilee. However, they are best friends and practically connected at the hip so it makes perfect sense. The pictures of them together perfectly illustrate Cicilee at age two.
Love.

With not a lot of luck at Ben's location, we then drove home. I was a bit deflated. Luckily the lighting was AMAZING in our backyard and I snapped some shots of the kids playing around.
One of my favs.
My little stud.

I can't even describe how much I love these pictures below.





1 comment:

Jena Hendry said...

Way cute Ash! I can't believe Cic is 2! That means it has been 2 years since I came to visit. Which means I have been in Utah for almost 3 years! What?? Time goes by way too fast! She is sooo cute. I am glad to hear she is liking the color pink. That is my favorite color! Also, the pictures are adorable. I especially love the ones of her and Kai. What cute kids and another one to add in about a month. HOpe you are feeling well!