6.26.2012

MaY 2THouSaND12

Kai graduated his first year of preschool in May. He has the best teacher and he loved class. It was so weird to attend a graduation. He will always be my baby...
Kai's last day of school for the year.
 Kai and his teacher Ms Kelly. He was given the "Mr Goodbar" award because he is such a good guy. :)

 Cicilee turned three!
I made her a flower cake. She is such a girly girl and loved it. We had a few friends and neighbors over. I am always so overwhelmed at my kids birthdays because having friends surrounding us makes me feel so loved.

 Family pic. Too bad Tru was so unhappy.
 Getting ready to blow out the candles.

 Make a wish...
 Opening presents surrounded by so many friends.


 Some of my friends that were at the party. Love these girls.
 Emily came into town for the party. (She just happened to be in Colorado the weekend of Cici's birthday so it was AWESOME.) Love her. Miss her terribly.
 We celebrated Cici's birthday on Saturday but her birthday was actually on Sunday. She was so excited to wear her new tiara and jewelry to church on Sunday and I couldn't say no to the birthday girl.

 Since the outdoor pools were still closed we spent a lot of time outside in the backyard in our little pool. Tru was usually shivering with blue lips in about 10 minutes. I'm so glad I snapped this shot though. I just love this lil man.

 Kai and Cic played in the sun with the hose.



 Tru is such a happy boy.

 Love this little smile. Still can't belive he has 6 teeth already. I miss my little toothless grin though. He's just growing up so fast. Too fast.
 Before Kai graduated preschool he had one field trip. They went to the Hudson Gardens and went on a frog hunt.

 Kai got all dressed up to look like a frog.
We also took a roadtrip to Nauvoo in May. I need to post pictures from the trip but haven't even looked at them and I am sure there are a ton. Next post...hopefully I'll get around to it soon.

3 comments:

elise said...

How is it even possible that you have 3 children? I just blinked! You sound so happy and the kids are darling. It is nice to be able to check on you once in a while. Love, Elise

Cassanova said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassanova said...

soo cotee https://www.brickhouse40.net/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html