1.20.2008

Our Little Roly-Poly

Makai is starting to become a bit more mobile. He has previously rolled over from his stomach to back. He has done this about 3 times...until today. Today he has been rolling around everywhere...(stomach to back and now back to stomach). Ben and I are just floored b/c he acts like it is no big deal. It is as if he has known how to do it for a while now but was waiting for the right moment and audience. I am so happy that Ben was home to experience it with me.
I love it! We will try to get him on video and post it for everyone to see.
These are some pictures showing how Kai doesn't like to sit still anymore. He is all about grabbing his feet and reaching for things now. It is so fun to watch him learn.

3 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

He is totally filling out!! I love all the things he is doing...cuz I k now Dallin will be doing them soon....but maybe a little later than Kai...he's still stuck on his hands. See you tonight!

Kristan Carter said...

He is so cute. And from now on the don't stop but just get more and more fun...Miss you guys..

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Ash... does he get cuter every single day!!