1.27.2008
Walkin' On Sunshine
Colorado is so beautiful! I cannot wait to take Kai out in a running stroller this summer, go to the pool, and have BBQ's in the warm weather. It was such a nice day today and Ben and I couldn't resist taking Makai out for a walk. This is the first outdoor walk we have ever taken him on. I loved it. Kai pretty much slept the entire time.
Here he is sucking his favorite thumb.
This was taken after the walk...Sound Asleep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Ashley,
That is the best thing...being able to go on walks...They little ones love it. And it looks like we have the same car seat and stroller....Great minds must think alike.
Ash,
I'm so jealous! We seriously have about 2 feet of snow at our house. The indea of taking a walk is totally out of the question! It looks so sunny and nice there. I can't believe that's the first time you were able to take him on a walk! I guess I totally took that for granted having Boston in the summer. We went for walks everyday when he was little. I was just looking at DOUBLE strollers! Still can't believe I'm going to have 2!!! I'm a little crazy with one! Kai is soooo sooo darling!
Post a Comment