I have been so exited to go running with Kai. This winter was hard b/c I had to wait for Ben to get home from work to go to the gym or go running. Now, with my new stroller I can take Kai and go whenever I want.
The weather was so nice today that I couldn't resist...We went for a 5 mile run together. I probably had a stupid grin on my face the entire run. I was just so happy to be out and enjoying the day.
Kai is my favorite running partner. Who knew that a baby could be such a great runner? He runs at the speed I want, but isn't very good at keeping a conversation going. Good thing my ipod keeps me entertained...
Here are some pictures of Kai after our run.



Kai loves this little monkey. If you look close enough you can see where he has been sucking on the monkeys arm during the run.







4 comments:
Nice job! I can't wait to start running again too. I hate running in the cold. Do you like to run in races? 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathons? That would be fun if you do cause we could run together!
Makai looks so cute in the stroller! I am glad the weather has been good for you to get out there and run. Way to go!
Oh my gosh, this is so precious. It *kind of* makes me excited to have a baby... haha. Great to see you for lunch thursday. Love and miss you little one...
Here's to the WORST friend on the face of the Earth.. ME!!! I really don't blame you if you never speak to me again! I am LOOSING my mind with this pregnancy ... seriously! I guess there really is something called pregnancy amnesia.. and I totally have it. I can not believe I missed your Birthday this year. When I read your post I actually thought in my head.. "he must have given her an early b-day present because it's only the first part of March....oops OMG it's April!!" Please Please Please forgive me. Hopefully I will get my mind back someday... no promises though with 2 kids! Anyway, I love your stroller and am forever impressed by your dedication to working out. I swear I will be better at getting into shape someday. JT is training for a triathalon and looks AMAZING! I can hardley keep my hands off him.. although with my evergrowing gut that is our daughter he seems to be doing a fine job of avoiding me with my undone hair and acne face to top off the pretty picture. Please forgive me and I am calling you today as soon as I get off work.. that is if I remember!!
Post a Comment