
This is the tree in our front yard. I bet my mom and I planted about 50-60 bulbs around this tree. The Hyacinths have started to bloom, but the tulips are still just coming up.


These are some of the daffodils that are going to bloom maybe later today. My mom planted these around the rose trees in my front yard.

The daffodils in my back yard have already bloomed.
Thanks for all your help mom. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be enjoying these flowers this year!







2 comments:
Man o man are there a lot of flowers in that small space. What a great thing that will be when they all start to bloom. Then everyone on the block will ask; Who planted all those bulbs,they are just the most beautiful flowers I have seen. Then you can say I learned this at my mothers knee... and back and shoulder. I love how this is turning out. Mom
Ash,
You have such a green thumb. I always mean well, but our yard and flower beds are usually a disapointment. Last fall Boston and I planted some bulbs and I thought he would really enjoy helping me, but he didn't and after so many temper tantrums I gave up so I'll have all these random clumps and then big bare spots. It could be scarey. It's too cold here though for any bulbs to sprout.. maybe we should move to Colorado!! If you have any advice on good perrenials to plant this Spring let me know. Your yard will be awesome!!
Post a Comment