What a cute little guy, too bad his eyes are so small and squinty. I mean, if he had HUGE BRIGHT BLUE EYES, that would be really adorable. Fun to look at all your pictures--I definitly need to post more photos.
Looks like you are having lots of fun in the sun. I am sure you are glad you are not working now??right. Kai is a cute and that little girl is adorable...I love the rolls
3 comments:
That was so much fun! I am really enjoying our days at the pool!
What a cute little guy, too bad his eyes are so small and squinty. I mean, if he had HUGE BRIGHT BLUE EYES, that would be really adorable.
Fun to look at all your pictures--I definitly need to post more photos.
Looks like you are having lots of fun in the sun. I am sure you are glad you are not working now??right. Kai is a cute and that little girl is adorable...I love the rolls
Post a Comment