6.23.2008

RiGHT HaNDeD?

Kai-man loves Cheerios! I know it is probably too early to tell what hand is dominant, but I am guessing he will be a righty. He has been learning to put food in his mouth but only does this with his right hand.

3 comments:

Kristal said...

I am so glad to see that he knows how to put it in his mouth now! So cute! But he seriously looks so big in this video too, he is totally growing up fast!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

What a cutie pie and you are such a cute Mom! It makes me so sad that I never get to see him and I'm so glad we have blogs to help keep up on each others lives. (Can you tell I miss you?!) I agree he will probably be a righty. Boston is the same way... he's always been very right hand dominant. Looks like Kai is doing great with the solids. Just wait though, last night I sat Boston up to dinner.. I could tell he wasn't thrilled with his tortellini. I offered him some and he just shook his head and said "No!" I have to make two dinners everynight and sometimes I just give up and he eats graham crackers and fruit snacks for dinner!

Jena Hendry said...

He looks so big in this!