Here is the before picture. He has a few long grandpa pieces in the back behind his ears. The only real long hair he had was on the very top of his head.


Making the first cut....I was so sad. I kept a little lock for his baby book though.

This was taken right after the first cut. No more long spike....

Then Daddy took over for the rest of the haircut...
Kai was perfectly content the entire time and played with his new bubble toy from Grandma and Grandpa Lundeen.


After~
...A New Man...


Ok, ok, so he did need a haircut...I will admit it does look better. Good job, Benny!!!







7 comments:
Oh My Gosh! He looks so dang cute! Love the new hair!
Lili is now 29 months old and received her first haircut on Saturday night. We should have taken better before and after pictures, but we're not sure if we love the after yet. I think in about 2 weeks it will be perfect! The saddest part, it's too short for ponytails now! Like I said, give us a couple of weeks and we should be in better shape!
I just looked at the last three posts, but I am just going to leave one long comment on here! Kai's haircut is so cute, he looks more like a little boy and not a baby. I love his bedroom furniture, it is so cute. I can't wait to hear how the sleeping goes! And Flight of the Conchords is so awesome! They have a show, I don't know which station it's on, but my brother has the DVD's and they are hilarious! They are coming to Red Rocks to perform sometime soon. We should totally go!
Wow you are insanely lucky. Devin is over 2 years old and he's had two haircuts. But those were the two worst days of his life. He screams and thrashes and sweats like a pig. Kai is such a pleasant little boy!
His hair looks great!
I love the new cute....I have cut Kali's hair like 3 times already and I am still nervous every times she gets it cute...
I have been punishing you (by witholding comments) for not being there to sing to me in Primary on Sunday. My birthday was yesterday. I turned 53.
Okay, your time out is over.
Hair--really really cute.
Bed--also cute. Hope you don't rue the day.....
Flight of the Conchords--You could have just asked me what's cool and I would have told you these guys.
Please come back.
Post a Comment