
Ok, so I just have to say that this is not a picture of me.
I found this picture on the Internet while surfing around and thought it was incredible. I am pretty sure that it has been tampered with b/c how could they possibly get this shot??? ...but, I thought it was still amazing none the less....
This picture shows how I feel...exactly.
I am 30 weeks along and feeling....LARGE!!! I am having an extremely easy pregnancy, don't get me wrong. I am not complaining, but....I know that babies grow so much at the end and I can't imagine her getting any bigger inside me. I already feel like she is crammed in there. Ben and I sit on the couch in the evenings and just watch my belly move. I get these feet (not so defined like in the picture above) sticking out as if she is trying to stretch.
Last night, Ben and I were having some of my leftover birthday cake and ice cream (while watching The Biggest Loser. I felt so guilty eating junk while watching that show...but the guilt didn't stop me from eating it). Anyway, I sat the bowl on my belly (my portable table at the moment) and watched as our little girl tried to move this cold bowl off of her. It was so crazy.
I am truly amazed at how the body works. I can't wait to meet our little girl...even if she does get bigger and bigger with each passing week.
I will have Ben take another pregnancy picture of me and I will post it soon.







3 comments:
Happy Late Birthday!!!
that is so crazy!! I have never had a foot poking out like that, and I don't get too big, but I've definitely had a little bit of "kick the bowl off my belly" stuff going on!!! I really wish you guys lived here so I could take pics of the sweet new one, but maybe some day! if you're in utah in july I can!! But I doubt you'll be out there!! I hope you guys are doing good!
That is so fun. I am so exited for you to have a little girl. And I was meaning to call you and wish you a happy birthday...so happy be lated birthday..
Post a Comment