
I used to be so amazed at how Kai could sleep in the craziest positions. I used to find him sleeping on top of his legs. ALL. THE. TIME. He did this way past his second birthday and I thought it was just a unique thing he did.
Until I found this...
(On a side note~ The blue blanket in this picture is Kai's old snuggle blanket that he never showed any interest in. I bought a pink, "girly" one for Cic and she wants nothing to do with it. She loves Kai's blue one and takes it with her EVERYWHERE we go. Kai never really bonded with anything when he was little so it is really fun to see how Cici lights up when she sees her snuggle blankie.)
How is this comfortable?







6 comments:
i've never heard or seen anything like this. wow! thats crazy.
That is hilarious!!!! Jake didn't attach to anything either....Layton has a HUGE monkey and Dallin has a very girlie blankie that he LOVES!!!
That's so funny! I wonder if future children will also sleep that way. Both of my kids have blankies and loveys that they are deeply attached to.
So funny! I wonder if you used to sleep like that when you were little and it's some weird gene being passed along :-).
that is hilarious! i love it. Miss you.
Oh my goodness!! That is a crazy way to sleep. It must be comfortable for them :)
Post a Comment