2.14.2010

Life is Good

I keep forgetting to upload the pictures off my camera, so this is really random post but here is a peek at what we have been up to as of late.
Life is good! I just love my kiddos more and more each day. We are blessed.

A couple more reasons why I love 'The Children's Place'...
I bought these dresses last year on the 99 cent rack. I know that they are totally spring dresses but for 99 cents I think she can wear them anytime of year.


It's getting harder and harder to get a picture of Cic. She is officially on the move. She is our little inch worm b/c she doesn't really crawl, rather it's a scoot.


Kai loves to help me out in the kitchen, no matter what it is that I am doing...cooking or cleaning. I made cupcakes the other day and Kai was so excited when I offered to let him lick the beaters.


We have had some cold cold days recently and Cic has had to get bundled up when we go out. She loves this warm outfit...I wish they made one my size. It looks so comfy.

I got this shot of the kids this weekend before we went out for some shopping. Thanks for the cute cute outfit Kristal, it fits Cic PERFECTLY!!!


Cic graduated this week from her bumbo chair. I loved using the bumbo to feed Cic (when she was younger...lately it has been a nightmare!) She can get herself out of it and I was always terrified that she was going to get out of it and fall off the kitchen counter. Luckily that never happened but it was always in the back of my mind. Ben and I decided it was time to put her in a high chair (even though we aren't fans of actual high chairs. We just don't have room for them in the house and always opt for the booster high chair that you can attach to a regular chair.) Cic was so happy to be in a chair just like Kai's. She is all smiles every time we feed her now. Yay!!!







We love bath time... They only want to bathe together now.




Cic loves standing up now. She can only stand up when holding on to something, but she LOVES it!!!
Cic loves to chew on her crib. Guess it's time to buy the teething rails.

Before church today, I told Kai to give Cic a hug and I would take a picture. These are the shots I was able to get of my kids giving each other loves on Valentine's Day. I hope they always love each other.



10 comments:

Marci said...

They are SO cute! And 99 cents for a DRESS is amazing!!! I'm all about bargain shopping, but I don't think I have ever found a cute dress for that cheap! Way to go :-)!

Howard & Jane Lundeen said...

love you

Basil B. said...

Adorable kids... adorable pics!

Kristal said...

So cute! I can't believe how much they are growing up. I was looking thru pictures the other day and saw when you first visited Utah and were pregnant...all the kids looked so small! I can't believe how fast time goes!

Lindsay said...

She sure is growing up fast! Those dresses are so cute and for only 99 cents, what a deal! Kai looks so happy with the cupcake batter on his face, I love it!

Krista said...

the pics of the two of them together are sooo cute!! cic is really getting so big. what dolls they are!!! =)

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

So precious. I love the 99 cent dresses.. what a steal. I told JT over the weekend that we want to make coming to visit you guys once a year a tradition. So I hope we can make it down there within the next 6 months. I miss you.

Unknown said...

CUTE pictures!!! I love Cici's little inch worm crawl. I get such a kick out of Kai. The beader pics are priceless. His HUGE blue eyes with choc off over his cute face...he melts my heart :)

Toni Elmer said...

you kids are so cute!! i just wish we lived closer so we could get them together!! and if you could, please stop sending your cold weather down here!!!! we don't know what to do with it.... :)

Julie K said...

I guess your children took the opportunity during my blog break to grow a buncha buncha and get even cuter. Kai is huge! He's totally grown up. And Cic, she's a little bee charmer. Glad to see the blogging world carried on without me!