My friend asked me to make a ladybug cake this weekend for her daughters first birthday party. I was flattered and absolutely terrified at the same time. I am definately no expert. I learn something new everytime I make a birthday cake so I decided to go for it.
This is what we came up with and though it isn't perfect, it is one of my favorite cakes (that I've done).
Hope they liked it.
6 comments:
I think it is perfect! It looks amazing!!!
You should really think about going into the cake-making business! You are amazing! I love it!
It turned out soooo cute. Totally agree with Jena, you should go into business!!!
HOLY ADORABLE!!! ashley! you are so talented...love this one too! :)
Seriously and you were worried?!? It is adorable! Super cute...I might just have to ask you to do our next cake ;)
Oh my gosh Ash!! You are so so so talented. You have to teach me some skills someday! Wow.
Post a Comment