4.24.2012

FeBRuaRY 2thousand12

SERIOUSLY!!!? Check me out. I just completed three...YES 3...posts in one day. Holy cow. Guess I've met my quota for the year. Don't expect any more posts for a few months. wink, wink.

Valentine's Day was so much fun this year. The kids got up and all received a Valentine from Ben and I. I loved how excited they were and how grateful they were to receive something...anything. My kids are easy to please and love all things surprises.

 Everyone with their gifts.
 So, I had planned a big fancy dinner for everyone. I had already bought the groceries and was gonna surprise Ben with dinner after he got off work. Ben had other plans though and before he left for work told me he wanted me to stay out of the kitchen and he was going to pick up pizzas for dinner.
I gave in (because who wouldn't want a night off of dinner duty!?). I kept some of my plans though and we turned off all the lights in the house and had a candle lit dinner. The kids thought it was the best thing IN THE WORLD! Can't wait to do it again next year.
 These pictures are a bit out of order for some reason. For breakfast we bought the kids pink doughnuts with sprinkles. Life is good.
Grandma Lundeen sent the kids these little Valentines. She always sends fun goodies for EVERY holiday. We are so lucky to have such a thoughtful Grandma. WE LOVE YOU!



Took some shots of Tru one afternoon before taking him out of his car seat. I know I am so biased, but seriously...he is just perfect.



 I miss this smile. He has so many teeth now.

 More shots of Tru in this beanie from Great Grandma Nield. Love this beanie!


 We had a couple of snow days in February and the kids had a ball.






No comments: