4.24.2012

SeVeN MoNTHS

Tru turned seven months old in February. Where did my baby go?!? It's like I woke up one morning and he just changed from my baby into a little boy.
As sad as it is to think about, he always seems to put a smile on my face. He is such a happy little man.
He can always find a way to get my attention with this high pitched squeals. He's not afraid to let me know when he's happy by slapping me in the face. He thinks the purpose of my hair is to serve as a rope to pull himself up with. He pulls hand fulls of my hair out. every. single. day. It is amazing to me that I have any left actually.
I wish I could report that Tru has grown out of his spit up "stage." I cannot though. He is still in full attack mode against our carpet and any white clothing. Ben and I just bought a beast of a carpet cleaner and are hoping that Tru will surrender. We even cleaned the carpets in front of Tru just to show him how serious we are. Hopefully he gets the message.
I snapped these shots of Tru one morning after breakfast to always remember just how happy he is. He is always a pleasant kiddo. Super easy going. Amazingly HANDSOME!
I am so in love with him and cannot imagine life without him. He really adds to our family. He just fits right in...kinda our little spark plug.
He recently discovered how to spit and now smiles with his tongue out in most pictures.




 This is just a close-up of the picture below but I love it so much!


 This is my favorite picture to date of Tru. I am so bummed that it isn't a sharper image, but it is what it is. THIS is the look that Tru has on his face almost all day. He is always watching Kai and Cic with his big dark eyes. I love this shot so much!
p.s. Jackie, if you read this post. YES, the toy in these pictures is the same toy you gave to Kai several years ago and it is one of Tru's favorite toys. You win the best neighbor award AGAIN. Love you!

No comments: