I became really close with one of my college roommates (Morgan Smith's) family. They are just that family you fall in love with. The family you wish you were related to somehow.
When I was getting married, my mom was in Texas and I was trying to plan a wedding in Utah. It was so frustrating trying to do everything on my own. Morgan's Mom saved me. She was the one who went dress shopping with me, helped me pick out my flowers, and was so dependable. She makes you feel loved.
I am so glad that we have stayed in touch with the Smith's. I consider them family. In fact we see them more often than we do our own family.
I met Camille (Morgan's Mom) and Meagan (Morgan's sister) for lunch today and Kai loved it! He was the only kid there and loved being the center of attention.
It was so good to catch up. It really made me realize how much I miss seeing them.
We are so lucky to have the Smith Family in our lives!
We love you guys!







No comments:
Post a Comment