7.22.2008

LeaRNiNG THe HaRD WaY...

Harley loves all things that move. She is our little hunter. I am not sure what she got into today but it bit her and she had a reaction to it. Her face and left paw swelled up and she wouldn't put weight on her leg for a bit. I was terrified that the swelling was going to cut off her air passage... (I overreact to everything though).
I gave her some Children's Benadryl like the Vet instucted. Poor girl, the saddest part is I just let the dogs outsidee and Harley was chasing a bee...
Before:
These pictures were taken at 12:00pm today.

It looks like she has marshmellos in her cheeks.


After:
These pictures were taken at 6:00pm today. She still is a little swollen, but it is clearing up...thank goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, pool girl. Well, I have got most the packing done. Pool tomorrow?

Julie K said...

Those have to be the funniest pictures of a dog I have ever seen. Sorry, I guess I should be more sympathetic--I too am allergic to bee stings and look just like your dog when I get stung. Just like her. Whiskers and all. Anyway, glad she's feeling better. But seriously, those are some great pictures.

Kristal said...

Those pictures are so sad! I am glad to see that she is doing better! Who knew a dog can get allergic reactions?