8.02.2008

I Don't Like Spaghetti!!!


We are still working on getting Kai to eat more solids. Lately, this is what happens when I feed him spaghetti. It is so funny, and I try not to laugh...but I can't help it sometimes.

4 comments:

Kristal said...

That is the funniest video ever! He totally knows you are telling him not to spit and thats what makes it so great.

My Five Little Monkeys said...

And how many times does Christine have to tell you in Sharing Time to not spit? He gets this from his mother, who is quite the delicate little flower. Maybe Jos should teach the both of you how to behave like a lady. (She would first have to put pants on, which she hates, so maybe she won't be available for a tutorial, after all.)
It is hard not to laugh...I do the same thing with Tommy.

Anonymous said...

His personality cracks me up!

Jan said...

Ashley,

I am getting excited to clean up spaghetti spit as well. Thanks for your comments on our blog! It is good to see that you all doing well.

Take care,
Bret