8.03.2008

Laughin'

I love the stage that Kai is currently at. I love every stage, but he just gets better and better. He is so playful right now! He currently loves to play fetch...not with the dogs, with us. He loves to throw things b/c he knows that we will pick it up for him. He also likes to watch Ben and I throw things. Well, the other night we were dropping his sippy cup on his stomach and he thought it was hiliarious. When I watched the video on my computer, I realized that the sippy cup liquid looks so gross. Let me reassure you it is not urine in the cup, it is deluted apple juice. Just wanted to clear that up. I know that Julie would say something about it...

5 comments:

Kristal said...

Those are so funny! I know you aren't dropping it from too high, but it totally looks like it at first, and I would think that it would hurt rather than be funny! He has the cutest laugh!

Julie K said...

Well, it looks like your story checks out, although diluted applejuice rarely looks GREEN! Some people.

Anonymous said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Jena Hendry said...

I just showed Lily this. She smiled and screamed a little. She misses her boyfriend

Lindsay said...

Too cute! Big belly laughs are the best!