8.27.2008

lOOk whAt I cAn dO...

It is amazing to watch Kai learn new things. His latest discovery is how to turn the lights and fan on and off. We have a remote that we use to turn the ceiling fan lights and fan on. We have never tried to teach Kai how to use this.
One afternoon I left the remote on the couch and Kai climbed up on the couch and grabbed it. I was going to take it away but decided to watch instead. He immediately looked up at the ceiling fan and started pushing buttons. I was shocked that he had paid that much attention to how we turned the lights on. He managed to hit the right button, the lights came on and he started squealing. Now, everytime he gets ahold of a remote pushes buttons and looks up.
Such a smart kid...



No comments: