9.12.2008

All I Want For Christmas~

One of Kai's top front teeth has broken through the gum. The other is coming, but right now he just has the one...
I saw this pacifier at the grocery store today and thought it was totally appropriate. It is titled "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". They have several other kinds but this one just made me laugh. Maybe by Christmas he will have two front teeth, until then we have this pacifier to even things out...

4 comments:

Jena Hendry said...

That is hilarious! I need to get Lily one!

My Five Little Monkeys said...

He looks like Lady Tottington from Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the Whererabbit. I expect to see that paci at church tomorrow, unless of course Ben needs it to stay home with him and his....tummy ache?

Lindsay said...

Totally funny!

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

So hilarious Ash! We got the announcement and loved it!