11.19.2008

Baby #2 @ 13 Weeks

Went to the dr today to have another ultrasound done. Wow, the fetus really looks like a baby now! I asked her if she could tell what the sex was and she thought she saw some white lines and is guessing with a 60% chance that it is a girl.
60% isn't very much, so really she doesn't know.
Ben and I are still guessing that it is a boy b/c I feel so normal (just like I felt with Kai).
8 more weeks and we will have a better idea.
Here's the latest pictures of our little one. He is so cute. I love him already.

The appointment went well though. I love getting pictures. I have lost a pound, but the dr is sure that I will make it up later. (So encouraging, I know...)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yea for babies! I can't wait to see her or him!

Julie K said...

Don't you worry about gaining weight, Honey. I'm gaining for you.

Jena Hendry said...

Its is still so crazy to me that you are pregnant. I love ultrasound pics. She is just so cozy in your belly!

Kristal said...

Yup stop calling it a boy, I am telling you it's a girl!

Kristan Carter said...

I am saying GIRL...I swear they are never wrong...Cute pictures...I love that part.