Our friends had a tailgate party tonight. It was so fun and SOOOO cold.
I brought my camera to take pictures with everyone but was too cold to even get out of my chair and grab it. (I am such a wuss when I am cold).
So once again, just pictures of us and our little stud, Kai. Ohh well, there is always next time.
Here are Ben and Kai sitting around the fire. Kai was mesmerized by the flames.
Me and my cute little man....
We had a blast and can't wait to see Utah kill BYU tomorrow!!!







3 comments:
Your hair looks gorgeous!
Yea, it was a bit chilly that night! But it was fun, and I am super glad that Utah killed BYU!
Lucky for you Utah won this time...must have been pure luck! :) You look wonderful in these pictures...I don't think I ever looked that good prego! Your litte boy Kai is so adorable and has the brightest eyes!
Post a Comment