(It wasn't quite like the picture below but this picture did make me laugh).

Yay for Kai! I dropped what I was doing and became the biggest cheerleader ever. (I am sure Ben thought I was crazy.)
Kai got the hang of my enthusiasm and started running around the house cheering. He was so happy, I wished I had a video camera handy to record it.
I am afraid this potty training thing is a long road ahead still, but we took a baby step today and what more can you ask for really?
I am so proud of you Kai. I love you so much!
Kai got the hang of my enthusiasm and started running around the house cheering. He was so happy, I wished I had a video camera handy to record it.
I am afraid this potty training thing is a long road ahead still, but we took a baby step today and what more can you ask for really?
I am so proud of you Kai. I love you so much!







4 comments:
yea Kai!!! So proud of you!!
YAY!
Oh my goodness, this is Jena. I am using my mom's computer!
Yea for Kai! Potty training can be quite the battle! Don't worry if it doesn't happen this time, he will eventually get the hang of it!
Post a Comment