Ben came home from work early because of the snow, so when Cic went down for a nap Kai and I took full advantage of the snow and played till we were chilled to the bone. I even got his little sled out and decided to pull him to the mailbox and get our mail. I thought it was such a good idea until I tried to pull Kai. Wow, wet snow is not fun/easy to pull someone in. I felt really out of shape because on the way back from the mailbox (uphill) I was SUCKING WIND. I felt like my lungs were going to explode. Kai enjoyed it though, so that's all that matters. Enjoy some of the pictures we took of Kai playing around this afternoon.
"Why so serious?" I think of that movie quote every time I look at pictures of Kai. He often has such a serious look on his face. I wish he could communicate what he is thinking.

Just look at that crocodile tear...
Kai likes the snow. He just doesn't like laying/falling in it. Poor kid had so many layers on he couldn't move very well.
I love this picture of Kai. 
He has been doing everything left-handed lately. That's my boy!!!

Yummy! I told Kai to taste the snow and he loved it.
I love this little grin...
We ended the cold, chilly day with a warm bath and some homemade pumpkin cookies. Doesn't get any better than this! Cic loves taking baths with Kai.







3 comments:
Oh my I love that you were outside playing in the snow yesterday! And I have seen pictures of you on your blog so you can't be too out of shape...but I know the feeling of sucking wind. I love the pictures of Kai in the snow...he likes it, but it still not too sure about it. I can't wait to take mine up north this year and see if they'll "play" in it or hate it. How fun to enjoy pumpkin cookies with a warm bath...the perfect day!
I can't believe you have that much snow already! Your kids are sooo cute!
First, I totally didn't steal your title. I did my post and then checked your blog and saw that we had very similar titles! Kai is so cute in the snow. And you are probably in better shape than me. We've been down with the flu for awhile and I haven't worked out for two weeks, I'm sucking wind going up the stairs!
Post a Comment