I can't believe that it is already time to start introducing her to solids! Time really flies by.
Here are some pictures of our little girl with rice cereal all over her face.



Krista, I love this bow that you made for her! She wore the entire outfit you bought her to church yesterday. Thanks! Can't wait to see you in December!


We did manage to remember to take some short videos on our small camera to post on the blog. These were taken after she had decided she was done eating...but still cute none the less.I had forgotten how patient you have to be when feeding an infant. Kai eats so fast now. Guess I will be learning patience again.
(That's Kai in the background saying "buh, bye.")







5 comments:
oh my cute. time flies...she is FIVE months old??!! crazy.
what a doll! you made me remember how much i HATE rice cereal...that stuff is like clumpy glue.
nast.
you're so sweet...i'm glad you like the bow...we'll have to have a crafty fun day while you're down here and make some!
i know what you mean! i feel like i forget with every child just how i dealt with the different stages...i have to re-learn patience again....and again...and again...and again....
you'd think it would stick after a couple kids!! :)
That is hilarious!!! She is getting so big!!!
awwww...loved the viedo! It makes it so real! we all need updates on feeding and potty training is going! lol
She is getting so big! I have to say I hate the baby food stage..it's just messy, inconvenient and gross. Actually I hate the whole highchair phase. I'm jealous of your bumbo because I hate cleaning out Jocey's highchair..food gets in every crevis imaginable. Congrats Cicilee!
Lil' Cic is getting too big too fast! I can't believe she is already eating solids. I can relate on the part about it taking forever to feed a baby solids. I babysat Charli last night and it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r to feed her! Cic is a doll and looks so old sitting up in her bumbo!
Post a Comment