5.15.2008

Baby-Proofing at 8 Months

Kai is just about 8 months old now and is into everything. He is not exactly crawling yet, but is army crawling all over the house. His favorite things to play with are anything electronic (i.e. expensive), electric outlets (yes, we have finally taken the plung and bought covers for our outlets), and door stops. I have had to take the white pads off the door stops (so Kai won't choke on them) but Kai has figured out how to take the door stop off the wall itself. He is fascinated with the noise the door stops make and makes beautiful music all day long with them. Kai's newest trick is sitting himself up. He has gotten so good at it and is usually quite pleased with himself. I love that he becoming independant but miss my little baby.

Isn't he getting so big?
Today I went into Kai's room to wake him up from his morning nap and this is what I found...



He was just sitting there waiting patiently for me to come in. He had sat himself up and managed to get his little legs through the bars of his crib.
How can you not love this kid!??

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute, and Makai is growing up way too fast!