5.18.2008

The Kai-Hawk

The weather has been wonderful lately, so we had our neighbor Jackie over for a BBQ today. I do believe that Jackie is one of Kai's most favorite people. She walks into a room and he smiles so big, that his nose wrinkles. We had a blast enjoying the outdoors, good food, and took a few pictures of Kai.
Kai still has "barely there hair"...but today for church we attempted his very first mohawk. We so lovingly refer to this as the Kai-Hawk.

Kai can be so expressive with his eyebrows at times...

...still tasting everything...

Look at that beautiful Colorado sky...

Another excited face...

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great hair and awesome expressions! Man, if looks could kill...

Kristal said...

I loved his hair yesterday! Thought it was great! I am glad he likes playing outside.

Jena Hendry said...

Such cute pics! I love the barely there hair.

Anonymous said...

you have the cutest freakin kid!!!!!! xoxoxo and miss you! love you! kristina

Krista said...

lovin the 'do!!
what a cute little guy!!!
hey you've been tagged! see my blog. Ü

Kristan Carter said...

I love the mow hawk....He is getting hair YEAH...He looks so much like the both of us. I love it.