Getting into a swimsuit made me realize just how much I need to lay out to get rid of all my tan lines. I get a new tan line everytime I go for a run outside!
This picture was taken after he got out of the pool and dried off. Doesn't he look excited? :)
Sad to say it, but I think Ben and I had more fun than Kai today.







4 comments:
You went to the pool today? So did we! We must have just missed each other! We were there from 11:00-1:30pm. How funny that he didn't change expression! I guess swimming can be kind of scary for a little guy!
I love that you took him to the pool. He looks cute in his little swimming suit! Hopefully he enjoyed his visit!
Ok.. so do you look hot or what!! I wish I even had tan lines to get rid of!! You really inspire me to work out and get rid of the baby fat after Jocelyn is born! .. Kai looks darling too!
Ashley,
Looks like you had lots of fun at the pool. I love taking Kali swimming she reallyl loves it. And bytheway you look GREAT>>>>
Post a Comment