The weather was so awesome today, so we headed to the pool. Looking at this picture of me and Kai, I realized just how bad my posture really is. We had a blast! Kai does really well at the pool and never really gets fussy. He loves to watch all the little kids around him. I am so glad he likes the water.
So sad we couldn't go with you! Lily also really loves the water! Its a good thing they both love the pool...because I have a feeling we are going to be there a lot this summer.
Ashley, I totally didn't get your message until now (3:00)...but for sure let's plan on a day and I'll work my kids at the pool!!!! It would be great to see you and Kai...it's been FOREVER!! Maybe Wednesday? Noonish?
4 comments:
So sad we couldn't go with you! Lily also really loves the water! Its a good thing they both love the pool...because I have a feeling we are going to be there a lot this summer.
It looks like you had a ton of fun. Sorry we didn't make it. Christian had a slow start from playing Halo all night long!
Ashley,
I totally didn't get your message until now (3:00)...but for sure let's plan on a day and I'll work my kids at the pool!!!! It would be great to see you and Kai...it's been FOREVER!! Maybe Wednesday? Noonish?
ps...eastridge would be the best pool to tackle the 3 boys solo!
Post a Comment