This is our Christmas Card for 2008. Ben's Dad took the pictures when we were at a family reunion in July and my cousin, Krista, put together this cute card for us. I know I have talked about Krista in a previous post, but she is so talented and so giving. I love the Christmas Cards she put together for us this year!!!
Thanks for taking the time to help us out Krista.
This is the front of the card.

Back of card.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!







3 comments:
I loved your card... and didn't you love ours???? I know... it's still sitting on my counter because I didn't have your address and tried to call you a couple times and then it just kept sitting there. I am the worst friend ever! Someday I'll get it all together! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I'll call you today!
So darling! What a cute little family.
Such a cute card, where do you get all your clever ideas? Maybe from your mom.
Post a Comment