I even took pictures with him around the set so that he wouldn't be scared.

I thought he would be fine sitting on Santa's lap...
WRONG!

Kai was fine as soon as I picked him up and saved him from the Scary Santa. Poor guy. Who knew Santa could be so scary?







7 comments:
Did he smell like beef and cheese? I'm totally creeped out by the Santas in the mall too. Tell Kai I feel him.
Yeah, tell Kai that's not the real Santa. The REAL Santa sneaks around spying on kids and then breaks into their homes (scurrying down the chimney!) and eats all the treats he finds lying around!
Hi Ashley- I found your blog!! Santa can be a scary person. You'll have to explain glue gunning the gingerbread house to me. hee hee. Thanks again for the fudge. Brooke and I loved it. Merry Christmas
I love this picture! Totally worth the money, I am glad we went!
Oh, so fun! I love the pic with Kai screaming! Classic Santa picture! Remember last year when we took our brand new babes to see him? Wow! Crazy that was a year ago. A lot can happen in just one year, huh? I need to take Lily to see Santa. I have a feeling she will do the same thing.
Poor Kai man! Someday he will love Santa and so will Brooklyn!
Perfect. I am so glad you got the classic picture to...YIPPYYY I miss talking to you. I will have to call soon.
Post a Comment