12.15.2008

Finally Done!!!

Ben finally finished putting up our lights around the house!!!
What do you think?


Ok...just kidding. This is a house in another neighborhood that we always drive by each year. It is CRAZY!!!
Last year they had an AM radio station completely dedicated to their lights. They talked about the electricity cost, where they store everything, and how long it takes to put these lights up. I would hate to live next door to this guy. The funny thing is, his neighbors don't even bother putting anything up b/c he always manages to take over part of their yard anyway.
I didn't get a very good picture of his yard, but it comes complete with a Ferris wheel, roller coaster, choir, Santa and reindeer, the north pole, star, nativity scene and much more...
It is so ridiculous!

3 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Pie sold the house next door to this one, (on the left in this picture) during the Christmas season! Well, it didn't sell until well after New Years, but as you can imagine prospective buyers were a bit put off during the holidays. I love this house though, such a spectical.

Oh! And I got my list for next year--Emma Buttery, Margo Harris, Anna Oslund, Addison Whitney and Kiera Brockbank! We are going to have some fun......My Little Ladies and me.

Lindsay said...

I love that house! We've gone by it a couple times this year and it was even nice enough out that we got out of the car and walked around to look at all of the craziness close up. I love Christmas lights and I aspire for my house to look that awesome someday!

Jena Hendry said...

We drive by that house every year too! Except this year, I can just see it on your blog!