12.25.2007

Kai's First Christmas

Can you see the enthusiasm on Kai's face?! This outfit is from Grandma Michaelson and Kai just loves it.
Ashley on Christmas morning with Kai and all the pups.
Ok, so we went a bit overboard with Kai's Christmas presents this year. He can't play with any of the stuff we got him really...but he will someday. His pile of presents was more than ours put together! It is so fun having a kid. I can't wait till next year...
I love this picture of Kai and Ben. Kai really loves his daddy. Ben can always make him smile.





1 comment:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Ash,

I think Kai is the second cutest boy ever! (Boston being the 1st that is! j/k!) I LOVE all your pictures, especially the one with Kai and Ben, so precious, and the ones in his Santa hat. He does have great eyes. It looks like Santa spoiled him rotten. I miss you guys terribly and I still hope we can make it out this spring. I'm going to check on flights right now. When would be a good time for you guys?