12.24.2007

Smiling for His 3 Month Photos


This Christmas Eve Kai had his 3 month pictures taken. I was so happy when we actually got a few pictures of him smiling. I have been trying to capture his smile for weeks now, but I think my camera flashes too many times for him. Everytime I go to take a picture, he just stares at the camera. We went to the Picture People in the Park Meadows Mall and it was reasonably priced and Kai seemed to like it. The only downfall was that he sneezed during the shoot and then had snot coming out of his nose. I had no idea this happened and the photographer either didn't say anything to me about it or didn't notice either. So, about 1/2 of the pictures have a little booger in them. Luckily when I went to print a few they digitally took out the booger.


I scanned the picture above into our computer, you can see a couple of the other pictures we took and maybe a few of Kai's snot pictures on the website. I will provide this info later when I have the link.



No comments: