You know your a redneck when you have to tie your doors shut to bring the Christmas tree home! We had to crawl through the windows to get in and out of the car... :o)
Ash, Your blog is awesome!!! Makai is such a sweetheart!!! He has changed so much already. Sorry I had to bail tomorrow...I don't want to get your little guy sick. We'll hook up soon!
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I miss you guys SOOOO much. I wish we could be little stay at home Mom's together and go to lunch and go shopping and complain about our kids! Kai is so darling. I love his video. Your Christmas tree story is hilarious; I love that you guys have that tradition. Seriously, my neighbors house is for sale and I think you guys should move back! Love, Carly
4 comments:
Ash,
Your blog is awesome!!! Makai is such a sweetheart!!! He has changed so much already. Sorry I had to bail tomorrow...I don't want to get your little guy sick. We'll hook up soon!
I am so excited you have become a blogger! I am so impressed by the website... once again you are Ms. Creative!! Anyway, I love all the pics :)
Ash,
I am sitting here with tears in my eyes because I miss you guys SOOOO much. I wish we could be little stay at home Mom's together and go to lunch and go shopping and complain about our kids! Kai is so darling. I love his video. Your Christmas tree story is hilarious; I love that you guys have that tradition. Seriously, my neighbors house is for sale and I think you guys should move back!
Love,
Carly
Yeah...you have a blog I love it
Post a Comment