I am so glad you have a blog! I have to try and keep updated on you through JT and Carly. Makai is darling! Congrats. Things for Lyman and I are going well. He is in school full time and I am teaching. We are expecting our first baby in June and are SO excited. Sure glad to have you as a blog buddy! Kelli
We love your blog, especially all the great pictures and look forward to seeing more. Thanks for taking the time to stop by a couple of weeks ago and sharing your new bundle of joy. Love always Forrest and Hayley
4 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog! I have to try and keep updated on you through JT and Carly. Makai is darling! Congrats. Things for Lyman and I are going well. He is in school full time and I am teaching. We are expecting our first baby in June and are SO excited. Sure glad to have you as a blog buddy!
Kelli
We love your blog, especially all the great pictures and look forward to seeing more. Thanks for taking the time to stop by a couple of weeks ago and sharing your new bundle of joy.
Love always
Forrest and Hayley
I love the Santa hat! I can't believe how big Kai's eyes are! They are gorgeous!!
So cute. I love his eyes...he is going to be a lady killer...You need to call me....
Post a Comment