12.14.2007

Santa's Little Helper





I know that I already took pictures of Kai in a Santa hat, but I needed a photo for our Christmas card this year and didn't like any of the ones we had taken so far, so we had another photo shoot with the hat. Maybe if I hadn't procrastinated I would have come up with a better idea...
So this year we took our Christmas picture with Kai in his crib. I think it turned out well for a last minute idea. He is getting really good at sitting up (balancing) if I position him in the corner of the crib.
So, don't be suprised this year when you get our card and it has one of these pictures on it. I am just glad we sent out cards.
Anyway, I couldn't resist posting these recent pictures of "Santa's Little Helper". His personality is really starting to show and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love seeing pictures of sweet little Kai! Keep posting them!